JMC Office of CME
Jefferson Medical College (JMC) recognizes that Regularly Scheduled Conferences (RSCs), like Grand Rounds, are a valuable part of continuing medical education for an academic institution. JMC will certify RSCs that comply with ACCME requirements.
As part of an academic institution, JMC faculty are in a unique position to direct these types of activities on an ongoing basis for their professional colleagues, peers, students and other interested parties.
JMC's Office of Continuing Medical Education provides certification for RSCs that meet the specified requirements as approved by the Committee on CME.
- Annual Evaluation Form (FY11)
- Attendance Summary Report
- COI Evaluation Form
- Deadline Sheet
- Financial Responsibility Form
- How to Fill Out a SDF
- Letter of Agreement
- Sample Flyer TJU (Direct)
- Sample Flyer TJUH (Direct)
- Sample Flyer Non-TJUH (Joint)
- Speaker Forms for Publication