F1000Journal Clubs, a new service within F1000Prime, is an online tool to help scientists create, organize, and share the conclusions of, their journal clubs. Features include:
- Online meeting scheduler
- Article short listing and voting
- Integrated F1000Prime & PubMed searching
- Audiovisual and document file uploading and archiving
- PDF figure extractor for creating presentations
- Journal club report writing, commenting and sharing tools
Access to F1000Journal Clubs is available to Jeffersonians through our F1000Prime subscription. Register for, or sign in to, F1000Prime to get started.