Education Services is offering workshops to get faculty started with the new Blackboard Learn. This session, Migrate with Respondus, is designed to help you manage your assessments and surveys using Respondus Test Bank software.
Respondus allows faculty to create test banks by importing from text documents, existing tests in Blackboard (or other learning management systems), and publisher test banks. Once created your exam can be published to text files for printing, or exported to Blackboard.
NOTE: If you are a current Respondus user, be sure to download and install the current version from the Respondus support page. This version was updated in May 2013 and is required to publish items to Blackboard Learn.
In this workshop you will:
- Set up the software to communicate with both Pulse and Blackboard Learn
- Download an existing test from Pulse
- Alter an MS Word document to import to Respondus
- Add to a test bank using the import function
- Publish a test to Blackboard Learn
- Publish a test to MS Word (for paper or other testing software like Exam Soft)