Now you can create a personal bookshelf of your favorite Scott Library journals using BrowZine for iPad. Search journal collections by Subject or choose titles from an A-Z list. View journal tables of contents and use the button to add journals to your bookshelf.
With BrowZine, you can:
- Easily read and save full-text scholarly journals in a format optimized for tablet devices
- Be alerted when new issues of journals are published
- Save articles to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services (RefWorks coming soon)
While the selection does not include every journal in our collection, titles from major journal publishers (including Elsevier, Springer, Wiley, Nature Group. JAMA and NJEM) are currently included. As new agreements are made with publishers, additional content will be added. Just be sure to register as a Jeffersonian to get access to Scott Library’s subscribed journals.
How can I get it?
- Download and install the free Browzine iPad app (available at the App Store)
- Under Choose Library select Thomas Jefferson University
- Enter your campus key and password to register
View a video about BrowZine (NOTE: Be sure to use the Scott Library subscription version rather than the free trial described in the video.)
Need help? Visit or contact the Scott Library Reference Desk at 215.503.8150 or email Askalibrarian.