Developed by BioMed Central, the Cases Database allows clinicians, researchers, teachers and patients to explore thousands of peer-reviewed medical case reports from multiple journal publishers, including BioMed Central, Springer and BMJ Group.
The Cases Database is a continuously-updated, freely-accessible case report database that allows users to interactively explore data from peer-reviewed case reports. It offers structured search and filtering by condition, symptom, intervention, pathogen, patient demographic and many other data fields, allowing fast identification of relevant case reports to support clinical practice and research.
- Simple searchable database
- ‘My Cases Database’ – save searches and favorite cases
- Email alerting to new cases matching your interests
- Download and export results
- Links to full text of case reports in peer-reviewed journals
- Social media integration