With the STAT!Ref mobile app you can cross-search Jefferson owned resources (including 26 ebooks), use evidence-based clinical decision tools at point-of-care, and access multimedia content on your mobile device. To use the mobile app you’ll need to create a STATRef! Temporary Login Account and download a copy of the app from iTunes or the Android Marketplace.
Step 1: Activate a STATRef! Temporary Login Account
1. Click the STAT!Ref link on the JEFFLINE homepage (under Quick Links)
2. Click Your Preferences in the upper-right corner.
3. At the login page (below) create an account (or login if you already have one).
4. After creating an account, click the Temporary Login Account tab and activate your mobile access by clicking the Activate/Renew button.
5. Status will change to Active and an expiration date will display. You will use this activated account (email and password) to log in to our institutional subscription to STAT!Ref on your mobile device.
Step 2: Download the Mobile App and Log in to Your STATRef! Account
1. Download the STAT!Ref mobile app from iTunes or the Android Marketplace.
2. When you install the app on your device you’ll be prompted for a username and password. Use the account info you created (your email and password) for your STAT!Ref Preferences Account.
Once authenticated, this login can be used for 90 days. After that, you must revisit the STAT!Ref Temporary Login Account screen and click the Activate/Renew button.
Questions? Contact Scott Memorial Library: email@example.com, 215.503.8150