Check out these recent additions to Scott Library’s collection of electronic books! No due dates, no standing in line at the Circulation counter.
- Cultural Competency for Health Administration and Public Health
- Healing America
- Health Care Administration: Managing Organized Delivery Systems
- Medical Law and Ethics
- The United States Health Care System
- Foundations of Nursing Research
- Health Promotion in Nursing Practice
- Innovative Teaching Strategies in Nursing and Related Health Professions
- The EKG Handbook
- EKG Plain and Simple
- Evidence-Based Emergency Medicine
- Handbook of Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology
- Neonatal Respiratory Care Handbook
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
You can always see the latest additions to the collection when you select to browse the new books in the Library catalog.