Popular e-book vendor Stat!Ref is moving to a new interface on or about August 1. They’ve released a preview of it, so you can kick the tires and look around before they make the switch.
- Faster and easier access e-books, images and videos
- Better access to Stedman’s Medical Dictionary and the medical calculator, MedCalc 3000
- Easier access to tables, figures, & images for presentations and lectures
- Research tracking, so you can return to your “favorites” for fast retrieval
- Easier access to bibliographic citations, including Refworks and Endnote
- More options for customization of user preferences
- New aesthetic design & improved layout – clean, crisp and easily navigable
Go ahead, give it a try! Log into Stat!Ref, and accept their invitation to view the new interface.