The holidays are right around the corner! This year, please consider a contribution to the holiday gift drive to benefit families served by Jefferson’s programs: My Sister’s Place outpatient division, Interim House West, and JJC Family Services agencies. These programs support women and children in transition and provide social services for families and special needs children in foster care.
HOW TO HELP:
1. Pick an ornament off the tree in the lobby of:
- Edison Building (130 S 9th Street)
- Jefferson Alumni Hall (1020 Locust Street)
- Bluemle Life Sciences Building
- Gibbon – 10th Street Lobby
2. Purchase the gift on the ornament or a similar item
3. Attach the tag securely to the package!
4. Drop off the gift unwrapped at a drop box* by Wednesday, Dec. 8th
Donate a new, unwrapped gift for a child aged 3 months to 16 years of age at a drop box* by Wednesday, Dec. 8th. Baby bottles, baby powder, baby lotion, bibs, pullups, crib toys, pacifiers, onesies, and shower gel, lotion, etc. for moms are also needed!
*Drop box locations:
- Bluemle Life Sciences Building Lobby
- Edison Building Lobby
- Jefferson Alumni Hall Lobby
- Gibbon Building (10th Street Entrance) Lobby
For more information check the plasma TVs for updates or contact:
JoAnn May (Joann.May@jefferson.edu or 215-503-6594)
Tessa Lawrence (Tessa.email@example.com)
Sponsored by: Committee of Student Advisors, Student Academic Services, TJUH Volunteer Services