1. The Reference staff is here to help. We offer:
- Free search advice
- Free help locating articles
- Free one-on-one orientations to resources in your specialty
2. Use JEFFLINE’s links to databases and journals, especially with PubMed. Our links give you off-site access to full-text articles.
3. Click “Check JEFFLINE” links in database results to access full-text or locate print journals.
5. Use Clinical Filters to find clinically relevant articles on your topic in PubMed & Ovid MEDLINE.
8. My JEFFLINE for Clinicians offers quick links to clinical tools and special resources like handheld support.
9. Use the Remote Access Portal for access to JeffChart and other Hospital Intranet resources from any Internet computer.
10. Download our toolbar for easy access to JEFFLINE resources from any webpage.
Contact Your Librarians!
Scott Building, 2nd floor
1020 Walnut St.
AIM & Yahoo!: SMLreference
Google Talk: SMLreference@gmail.com